RESEARCH, INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY FOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
- Climate change / Environmental Issues (Ocean Economy / Blue Economy, Water & Sanitation, Energy Efficiency & Sustainability)
- Global Health & Wellness
- Agricultural and Food Security
- ICT, Tourism, Business and Governance
- Gender, Social Issues and Education for Sustainable Development
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts should be in English.
- Abstracts should be in Arial font, single line spacing, font size 11.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- Abstracts should be in editable Microsoft Word format.
- Presenting author to be in bold and italics.
- Please download and refer to the the Abstract Template below.
- Abstracts should be submitted by 15 June 2018.
- Confirmation of acceptance by 08 August 2018.
Posters should be no larger than an A0 poster size. A maximum of 84cm wide and 118cm high (portrait orientation).
Each poster will be allocated a space for mounting before or during the conference. Materials to mount the posters will be provided at the poster venue. Each poster board will be marked with the author names and number of the poster as indicated in the book of abstracts.
Posters will be on display during the course of the conference.
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS AND CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Ansu Colditz | Project Manager
Ezra Jansen | Conference Coordinator
Jacqui Bonello | Registration, Delegate & Abstract Management