RESEARCH, INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY FOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
The U6 consortium is a collaboration of six (6) universities from South Africa, Ghana, The Gambia, Kenya and Nigeria. The names of the Universities involved in this consortium are Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa; Jaramogi Oginga University of Science and Technology (formerly Bondo University College), Kenya; Kwara State University, Nigeria; The University of The Gambia; University of Cape Coast, Ghana; and University of Ilorin, Nigeria. This consortium was officially launched on 10 March 2012 at the University of Ilorin in Ilorin, Nigeria. This consortium was established to foster academic linkages and educational collaboration among these universities.
As part of the agreement the six (6) universities cooperate on the following joint activities:
- Facilitation and coordination of joint research activities and curriculum development.
- Organisation of seminars, academic interactive sessions, and other professional development activities.
- Organization of annual joint international conferences/workshops to be hosted on a rotational basis.
Research, Innovation & Technology for Africa Development
- Climate Change / Environmental Issues (Ocean Economy / Blue Economy, Water & Sanitation, Energy Efficiency & Sustainability).
- Global Health & Wellness.
- Agricultural and Food Security.
- ICT, Tourism, Business & Governance.
- Gender, Social Issues & Education for Sustainable Development.
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS AND CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Ansu Colditz | Project Manager
Ezra Jansen | Conference Coordinator
Jacqui Bonello | Registration, Delegate & Abstract Management
Phone: +27 21 590 7900
Registration & general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract queries: email@example.com
Account payments & queries: firstname.lastname@example.org